Maha Kali Seichim: Warrior Mother Aspect of Kali, A Very Comprehensive History of Kali & All Her Aspects Including Symbols & Mantra and much More!
Maha Kali Seichim Workshop
Founder: Stephen Comee
You will receive by email: 1 pdf manual & 1 distant energy attunement
A powerful attunement. Goddess Kali is a powerful Goddess and love to invoke her powers.
The course manual is exquisite in its illustrations and provides a very comprehensive history of Kali in her various aspects and also includes the symbols and mantras necessary to assist you to invoke her power for yourself. Combining these aspects with Seichim!
The four Powers of the Mother are four of her outstanding Personalities, portions and embodiments of her divinity through whom she acts on her creatures, orders and harmonizes her creations in the worlds and directs working out of her thousand forces.
Ancient Origins of Knowledge of other ancient healing systems sheds light on the pre-Usui origins of Reiki. The Hindu and Tibetan Buddhist devotion to Kali the Mother and Maha Kali is normally thought of as just performing sadhana (daily prayer rituals) and reciting her mantras.
However, taught orally from teacher to student, there was also a healing system that is similar to the Reiki/Seichim method of initiation and attunement.
There are other spiritual lineages in the Orient involving the transmission of ability through empowerments. It is known that a spiritual lineage of this type may end due to the failure of the teacher to pass it on.
The lineage may then resume hundreds or thousands of years later when a monk or spiritual seeker receives instruction and empowerment during a mystical experience.
In another aspect the Mother Divine is called Maha Kali. In this aspect she is the warrior Mother who is fighting all the time against the hostile forces, against human imperfection, limitation, bondage and death. At the same time, she is all Compassion for the sincere seekers. In all Her divine aspects, the transcendental Mother is full of Compassion, but in this aspect she is undoubtedly the Mother of Compassion.
Maha Kali has more Compassion than the others, for she does not allow anyone to cherish imperfection in the physical plane, the vital plane, the mental plane, or in any other plane. It is her infinite Compassion that frees men from the fetters of ignorance.
Maha Kali Seichim Workshop Contents Covering:
- What Is Maha Kali Seichim? What Is Seichim? Ancient Origins Seichim and Hinduism Margot “Deepa” Slater . . . Shares Her Story
- An Introduction to Maha Kali, Who Is Kali? All About Kali Various Forms of Kali, Maha Kali The Transcendant Power of Time, The 100 Names of Kali
- Writings on Kali, Mantras & Meditation. The Dance of Time (by Sri Chinmoy). The Four Powers of the Mother (by Sri Aurobindo). Two Poems on the Mother (by Ramprasad Sen). The Mantras of Maha Kali, Maha Kali Heart Exercise
- Maha Kali Yantras, What Is a Yantra, Maha Kali Yantra, Kali Yantra, Kali (Mahavidya) Yantra? Kali Yantra Meditation
- The Process of Using Maha Kali Seichim
- Symbols to Use with the Maha Kali Healing Energy
- Self-Empowerment Method
- Attunement Method
- Synergy Reiki Method of Maha Kali Empowerment
- Vedic Reiju Empowerment Method Appendix
- A Simple Maha Kali Sadhana Practice
- The Mahavidya Sadhana of Kali
Only logged in customers who have purchased this product may leave a review.
Most viewed products